About Me

My photo
I'm a Sales Directors from SRI5000, a division in SLP Realty Pte Ltd, CEA Reg No. R005427I. I'm a member of the developer sales team. My Mobile no is 9844 5000. Feel free to Call/SMS for any enquiries. Welcome Co-broke !

Monday, June 20, 2011

Roadshow: The Riverwalk @ Punggol East

My team and I from SLP Empire had a roadshow for Riverparc Residence at The Riverwalk @ Punggol East last weekend. We had great fun and met up with many of you. We will like to thank all of you who had signed up with us last weekend. For those who had missed out, come visit us this weekend at the Riverwalk from 12noon - 8pm on the 24th -25th of June 2011. We will be there to answer to any queries you have about this EC. Do call me to make an appointment in advance so that I can look out for you... See Ya !!

No comments:

Post a Comment