About Me

My photo
I'm a Sales Directors from SRI5000, a division in SLP Realty Pte Ltd, CEA Reg No. R005427I. I'm a member of the developer sales team. My Mobile no is 9844 5000. Feel free to Call/SMS for any enquiries. Welcome Co-broke !

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Important Dates to Note

Here are the important dates to note for Riverparc Residence:

1st to 5th July - E-Application
16th July - E-Application Results
23rd - 24th July - E-App Eligible & Approved customers booking days
25th to 29th July - Showflat Closed
30th July onwards - Showflat Open for booking to public.

Interested cilents (1st timer, 2nd timers) please take note of the above dates. Please mark the above dates in your calendar and make an appt with me prior to your visit to the show flat.

For 2nd timers, if you are not selected for the 1st round of booking on the 23rd -24th of July, do not be disappointed, please join us again when the showflat opens for booking on the 30th of July onwards....

No comments:

Post a Comment