About Me

My photo
I'm a Sales Directors from SRI5000, a division in SLP Realty Pte Ltd, CEA Reg No. R005427I. I'm a member of the developer sales team. My Mobile no is 9844 5000. Feel free to Call/SMS for any enquiries. Welcome Co-broke !

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pre Launch Marketing Activities

Our Team from SLP Real Estate Empire have been out and about, trying our very best to reach out to all of you. Do approach us for a friendly chat if you see us "camping" infront of the yet-to-be-launched showflat or distributing flyers in Punggol. So be it Riverparc Residence or if you wish to sell your property etc, we are a bunch of friendly agents that will try to answer all your queries regarding real estate.

If you are keen and want to know more about this EC project, please call me at 91891412 to enquire or you may registered your interest here

No comments:

Post a Comment