About Me

My photo
I'm a Sales Directors from SRI5000, a division in SLP Realty Pte Ltd, CEA Reg No. R005427I. I'm a member of the developer sales team. My Mobile no is 9844 5000. Feel free to Call/SMS for any enquiries. Welcome Co-broke !

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Copy Cat Agents

This post is meant for any agents that intend to copy any part of this blog. I've put in alot of effort and time in setting up this blog as a resource/reference source for the marketing of the Riverparc Residence EC. It's extremely disturbing to see a replica of my a blog entry on another agent's website, layout, WORDS and pictures. Please agents, if you see anything you like here please create your own original piece of work. Taking ideas is ok but plagiarising one's work is certainly a big NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment