About Me

My photo
I'm a Sales Directors from SRI5000, a division in SLP Realty Pte Ltd, CEA Reg No. R005427I. I'm a member of the developer sales team. My Mobile no is 9844 5000. Feel free to Call/SMS for any enquiries. Welcome Co-broke !

Monday, June 6, 2011

Estimated Launch and PSF of Riverparc Residence

I've received a number of calls since I've started to add this blog to my property guru listings enquiring about the launch date and price. The launch is estimated to be on the 1st week of July and the estimated PSF is an average of $650psf - $680psf.

Do call me or sms on 91891412 if you wish to be added to my Riverparc Residence Cilent Contact list to be updated on all first hand information that I receive as part of the Developer's sales team. Please indicate the following in your email/sms:

-Are you are 1st timer / 2nd timer
-Which bedroom type are you interested in. We have 2, 3 and 4 bdrm types.

Feel free to contact me. I will be glad to answers all your questions. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Cheers
Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment