About Me

My photo
I'm a Sales Directors from SRI5000, a division in SLP Realty Pte Ltd, CEA Reg No. R005427I. I'm a member of the developer sales team. My Mobile no is 9844 5000. Feel free to Call/SMS for any enquiries. Welcome Co-broke !

Friday, June 24, 2011

Last Weekend Road Show for Riverparc Residence

This weekend is the final roadshow weekend for Riverparc Residence prior to launch.  I will be there from 5pm onwards this Saturday and Sunday. Prior to that I will be stationed at the showflat site from 2pm to 5pm.  Look out for us, the agents from SLP in our purple polo T-Shirts. We have the latest floorplans and information direct from Developer as SLP is not only the developer's marketing agency, we are also CO-DEVELOPERS of this developement. Ask for me, Serena Chan when you are there. Do call me @ 91891412 if you wish to enquire more about this project or if you wish to fix an appt with me. Thanks.


Approximate location of our Roadshow Tent @ The Punggol Riverwalk. Our Red Tent will be located between Friendzie and Xian Seafood Resturants.


  Approximate Location of the site of our showflat. Look out for our Red Tent Along Punggol Drive with agents in Purple Polo T-Shirt from SLP.

No comments:

Post a Comment