About Me

My photo
I'm a Sales Directors from SRI5000, a division in SLP Realty Pte Ltd, CEA Reg No. R005427I. I'm a member of the developer sales team. My Mobile no is 9844 5000. Feel free to Call/SMS for any enquiries. Welcome Co-broke !

Thursday, July 14, 2011

E Application phase is over ....

A Big Thank You to all my cilents who had signed up with me. E Application for Riverparc was finally closed on the 5th of July. We had more then a 1000 interested applications and are very encouraged by the number of interested cilents. SLP is the co developer of Riverparc Residence not just another property marketing agency. Therefore, it will makes better sense to secure your deals through a SLP agent. We will definately do our best to deliever all our promises to you as we do not make empty promises..... :)

For those of you who had missed out on the E Application phase, do not be despair, do contact me to find out more about how you can still come back to book a unit at Riverparc.

Check back for more upcoming updates....  

No comments:

Post a Comment